The Project Manager is responsible for:
1. Project planning.
2. Specifying, planning and communicating schedule, milestones, resources and tasks.
3. Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, Closing of below knowledge areas in a project;
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
4. Managing and following up action items.
5. Reporting to Head of PMO.
6. Reporting to Steering Committee/Sponsor.
7. Reporting to PMO Executive Steering Committee.
8. Contribute to improvement of Project Management maturity at SunExpress.
9. Define project management standards, processes, templates and tools.
10. Knowledge sharing among Project Managers at SunExpress.
11. Present Project Management related topics and provide trainings.
12. Execute project reviews.