- Coordinating and conducting P2P transactional activities, order placement and follow-up
- Involving in negotiations with suppliers to get favorable contractual terms and conditions for contracts
- Coordinating sourcing support resources adequately to needs with an available budget
- Drive development and implementation of category practices especially by executing strategic sourcing initiatives
- Manage category strategy implementation and sourcing execution for selected categories
- Build and maintain supplier relationships and resolution of conflicts
- Analyse supply markets and cost drivers, track commodity prices,
- Preparing reports related to the operations,
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with relevant stakeholders and ensure stakeholder engagement
- Involving in ongoing projects related to Corporate Procurement Department.
- Develop functional competencies, negotiations and project management skills and category knowledge
- Manage sourcing support resources adequately to needs with an available budget
- Experience in IT domains - IT hardware & software, IT solutions, SaaS, IT Licenses
As a leading leisure airline, SunExpress, an Equal Opportunity Employer, welcomes all applicants independent of individual differences. We believe that having a diversified talent is our biggest strength. All decisions about our current and potential talent are based solely criteria that nothing to do with an applicant's personal attributes that are irrelevant to job performance; at SunExpresswe only focus on competency, know-how, skills, and experience.