As a Manager, HR Business Partner Operations reporting to HRBP Senior Manager, you will bring broad skills to the teams and programs you're embedded in within our operational functions. You will work with operational leaders as a strategic partner, helping shape their People strategy. Ensuring global consistency, you will also oversee deploying People tools and create programs that work for your population of SunExpress. You will be the go-to resource for all things related to talent, ranging from performance management to total rewards. You will be a culture promoter and a deployer of tools and programs that turn SunExpress's potential into performance and results.
The Manager, HR Business Partner Operations is responsible for:
• Leading the HRBP Operations Team (3 Specialists)
• Conduct regular meetings with assigned business units.
• Provide day-to-day HR management guidance to management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development).
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Working as a talent acquisition partner to fulfill the stakeholder needs.
• Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues with support from Legal and the Sr. Manager, HRBP. Conducts effective, thorough, timely, and objective investigations.
• Partner with Talent Management to provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, talent reviews, and succession planning and provide support during the SET (SunExpress Targets) process.
• Consult with the Compensation & Benefits unit on the payroll processes.
• Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
• Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• Assist with the onboarding process in ensuring new employees know their assigned HRBP.
• Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.