Must have at least 6 years of SAP FI/CO experience
Ability to lead small teams, communicate expectations, set timelines and deliverables. Possess an aptitude to self-manage projects, resources, timelines and budgets as assigned.
Along with SAP FI/CO modules functional and configuration knowledge, ABAP experience is highly desirable... (Any other module knowledge BW, MM, SD is also welcomed)
- Experience in SAP implementation and upgrades, HANA DB migration
- Team player as well as one who can work independently with little supervision or direction; self-reliant.Proactive and able to make acceptable critical decisions and accomplish established objectives.
- Experience in improving the business process to reduce rework on various office functions and multi-tasking between different projects
- Experience in data gathering and data analysis, process flow design
- Experience in working with developers and other/3rd party business partners in designing and development of new functionality or problem
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Working experience and understanding of all phases of the application development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, work independently and achieve stated goals and objectives as required. Thorough follow-up on all business issues is essential.