We are looking for an experienced ‘Safety Maintenance Engineer’ and a good team member, who will work at SunExpress Headquarters Antalya.
Safety Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering as Aerospace/Aeronautical, Astronautical, Mechanical, Industrial or Aircraft Technician
- At least 5 years of experience in civil aviation in terms of Part 145 and Part M,
- Ability to use computer, e.g. MS Office Applications,
- Good knowledge of English
- Familiarization with above referenced related regulations and with such applicable standards,
- Formal Part 145 Training,
- Formal Part M Training,
- Internal Safety Management System Training,
- Internal Risk Management Training,
- Internal Accident/Incident Investigation Training.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both inside and outside the company;
- Strong discussion skills and analysis/synthesis capabilities;
- High learning capability;
- Quick adaptation to changes;
- Being target oriented, ability to set priorities for effective time management;
- Analytic thinking capability, also during critical situations;
- Being confidential and open-minded;
- High responsibility and stress resistance;
- Organizational and team work ability and open to collaboration.