You will be responsible for İstanbul or some Anatolian regions that will be assigned to you after your employment. You will be a very important key person to establish a good communication channel between SunExpress and the travel agencies.
Some of your other primary duties will be as follow;
- Build strong relationships with industry associations, clients, agencies, affiliates, etc.
- Meet Seat Load Factor and sales objectives.
- Research and analyze key industry drivers, competitive environment, trends, and operating metrics.
- Realize or recommend actions to effect sales increase according to the responsible market characteristics.
- Creating sales and visit reports to refer directly to the Senior Sales Manager Turkey.
- Negotiation and feasibility of new destination/routes.
- Coordination and monitoring of corporate and fixed price agreements with travel agencies.
- Liason with public contacts, consulate, business councils, airport authorities, etc.
- Monitor operations and administration of sales in line with company procedures and policies
- Assist in the development of value-added products for implementation in the local market to further optimize and enhance revenue.
- Ensure that business potentials are being maximized and take suitable remedial actions.